[Seaside-dev] Constructing the <head> and <body> tag in Seaside 2.9?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:11:21 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> > o  create, update, delete, and list posts using REST interface
>
> If this is your first and most important requirement, you will be
> disappointed by Seaside.

Yes, this is a very important requirement because I would like to produce a
Seaside 2.9
and Rails 2.3.2 versions with a complete write up.

> > o  add and delete comments
> > o  creating an administrative interface
> > [...]
>
> Most of your requirements are implemented by the Pier-Blog plugin.
> Pier does not work in Seaside 2.9 yet though.
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

My goal is to build something from scratch to get a good feel what's
happening under the hood of Seaside 2.9.  Also, I want to experiment
and exploit some features of HTML5, custom attributes, for simplifying
Ajax calls.  Last but not least, all Javascript needs to be unobtrusive
because I want to be able to swap-in and out different libraries without
impacting the underlying structure.  I have two weeks of down time.
Thus, I want to play a little with Seaside 2.9 and see what it offers to
the developer.

-Conrad