[Seaside-dev] JQuery tests and flow

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Fri Nov 20 00:08:33 UTC 2009

It turns out that Seaside-Development supplies WAPrettyPrintedDocument which is used to display the html source for the page...Flow is not needed at all ...

Offhand, I don't know which parts of Seaside-Development are truly dependent upon Flow, but I assume that more than WAPrettyPrintedDocument could be split out into a flow-free development package...

I will spend some more time digging into this to see if I can find a clean split ...

Dale

----- "Julian Fitzell" <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:

| On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Dale Henrichs
| <dale.henrichs at gemstone.com> wrote:
| >
| > ----- "Julian Fitzell" <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:

| Flow,
| > | then the