[Seaside-dev] JQuery tests and flow

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:14:54 UTC 2009

Yes, my reply (and yours) should have gone to the list...

If we go this route, it should definitely be BasicDevelopment, not
Basic-Development (unless there are going to be other "Basic" things)
but the distinction seems kind of arbitrary to me. It's hard to see
what makes the walkback handler "advanced".

As I said in my last message, I'm not totally convinced but I don't
feel that strongly so if you're keen and nobody else objects then
let's just sort out naming and move forward.

Julian