[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 2.9: Seaside-Core-DamienCassou.540.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:54:00 UTC 2009

Hi Damien,

This code can't go in this package as it would create a circular
dependency: Core knows nothing about WARenderCanvas.

It could be added as a class extension by the Canvas package but I
wonder if there is much value. I would almost rather just change the
default value of #fullDocument to true, which would save almost as
much code.

Another further thing might be to add a method to WAResponse that
takes a WADocument and writes it on the stream. That, combined with a
method on WABuilder that returns the Document instead of a String,
might make things clearer but maybe not.

I'm going to remove this from Core right now because it might prevent
people from loading code and we can continue this discussion to figure
out where/how/if to put it back.

Julian