[Seaside-dev] Julian: you asked, I answer.

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 08:45:42 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,
I think you must be misunderstanding us. I wasn't suggesting that you should
be using text/plain. Implement a subclass of WAResponseGenerator. That's
what it's there for.
My point is that you are looking at the wrong level of granularity. We
aren't providing a default mime type of text/plain; we are providing a
default text-based implementation of WAResponseGenerator. You should be
overriding the response generator, not the mime type.

Julian