[Seaside-dev] [Dolphin] Assertion failed on WAFlowPlatformTest>>testSuspendCallbackDo

GallegO fxgallego at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:51:05 UTC 2009

Lukas:

2009/9/14 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>:
>> First, I have implemented #suspendFlowDo: as simply as:
>>
>> suspendFlowDo: aBlock
>>
>>        ^WAContinuation currentDo: aBlock
>>
>> I'm not sure if it is correct but in the practice works well...
>
> I don't know how WAContinuation is implemented on Dolphin, but a full
> continuation definitely does not work.

The WAContinuation current implementation is WAContinuation as
subclass of Continuation, the same that works very well for Seaside
2.8
Both are currently full continuations. I will try to implement the
partial continuations behavior taking as example the current
implementation. If someone is interested in help on this, please
contact me in private.

> The full continuation restores too much state. It should only restore
> up to the first frame of WACallback.

I'm not sure about understand this correctly, but I will look into
Pharo to see the right contexts copied by the partial continuation.

> Cheers,
> Lukas

Cheers
 Sebastian