[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0b1 release schedule

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:56:15 UTC 2009

> Up until now it has been your policy to not force Squeakisms on other people.
>
> SUBrowser besides the listed method also does:
>
> aClass organization categories
> aClass organization listAtCategoryNamed:

Yes, but protocols (method categories) are pretty consistent across
all Smalltalk, whereas categories (class categories) are not.

> Well somebody did:
> http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=466

That's exactly why I ask who the reporter (fxgallego) is? :-)

As such the issue report is useless, if it does not state on what
platform and why this is a problem. On GemStone, VisualWorks and VAST
this worked up to now.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch