[Seaside-dev] Problem with JQSliderFunctionalTest

GallegO fxgallego at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:09:01 UTC 2009

Lukas:

I tested this with the JQuery- UI version downloaded with from seaside builder:

(Installer monticello http:
'http://builder.seaside.st/distributions/003-Seaside2.9.0-a4/')
install: 'JQuery-UI-lr.36'

I'm testing on Pharo and Dolphin with the same result. IE and Firefox.
Logging the result (and asNumber converted value to the Transcript) in
Pharo always prints [object Object] 0

I don't know if has sense the test on the JQuery-UI-lr.36 version.
Newer versions may not have that problem. Or maybe the problem is only
on my Pharo image. I will keep you informed about this.

Cheers
  Sebastian