[Seaside-dev] Problem with JQSliderFunctionalTest

GallegO fxgallego at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:29:02 UTC 2009

Lukas:

Thanks, I see the problem.
Tracking it down I found the origin on the builder scripts for 2.9.0-a4

"Seaside 2.9.0-alpha4"
"http://builder.seaside.st/?distribution=Seaside%202.9.0-alpha4&packages=Seaside-Slime%2CSeaside-Development%2CJQuery-Core%2CSeaside-Examples%2CJQuery-Tests-Core%2CJQuery-Tests-UI%2CJQuery-UI%2CSeaside-Adaptors-Comanche"
!
(Installer monticello http:
'http://builder.seaside.st/distributions/003-Seaside2.9.0-a4/')
	install: 'JQuery-UI-lr.36'
!
(Installer monticello http:
'http://builder.seaside.st/distributions/003-Seaside2.9.0-a4/')
	install: 'JQuery-Tests-UI-lr.50'
!

The script loads 36 and 50. As I commented on my previous mail 36 does
not implements #value that now I know is right and JQuery-Tests-UI 50
is sending #value that should be #getValue.
I don't know if currently this problem is relevant.

Cheers
  Sebastian