[Seaside-dev] Remaining Issues for Seaside 3.0 release

Reza RAZAVI razavi at acm.org
Thu Apr 15 20:42:23 UTC 2010

Hi Lukas,

Many thanks for your consideration and feedback!

At 21:50 15/04/2010, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>I cannot reproduce the problem by embedding
>WAFlowConvenienceFunctionalTest into Pier. It works for me.

I understand, it shouldn't be easy to reproduce since I'm probably
using that mechanisms in somehow unconventional/unexpected way, w,r,t
the design of partial continuations in Seaside 3.

>What are
>the exact steps that I need to follow to reproduce a fresh Pier image
>and WAFlowConvenienceFunctionalTest?

I've to work on this, and also double check my code. I'll be back on
this topic asap, probably during this week-end.

>Furthermore can you verify that in your installation the configuration
>of the Pier system uses the settings displayed in the attached
>screenshot?

Yes, that's exactly that.

Later,
Regards,