[Seaside-dev] Doc bugInDoc

magique poter sebovick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:16:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

First of all, biutifull site, and nice documentation for seaside! I'm
owever a bit frustated, because this exelent tutorial stop on the
2.4.5 chapter "registering as a Seaside Application".
"unknown variable: WAAdmin". I use Seaside 2.8.4 "one-click" under
Windows. I notice it to you. I will come back regulary to continue my
exploration :).

Thanks for this nice site, ans this application. Bye this time, i will
try to work with Pharo (i just discover Smalltalk, and i realy like
what i see).

Kinds regards

Sébastien