[Seaside-dev] beta?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:51:25 UTC 2010

Just a heads up that we're thinking of rolling a beta real soon. At
some level I'd like a little more polish on it, but realistically
development has seriously slowed down, very few bugs are being
reported, and people seem to be adopting and beginning to deploy and
distribute the alpha. I'm just going to try to get our query and post
fields sorted out and then that's it for my list.

I'm going to number Grease as 1.0a at the same time as we go beta on
Seaside in order to have a named version that we can refer to.
Removing stuff from Grease will be problematic once it's out of alpha,
so I don't want to rush it along too quickly.

Last chance to shout if there are any platform issues or anything that
need resolving before beta (ideally with a commitment to fix it ASAP
:) ).