[Seaside-dev] beta?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:22:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Dale Henrichs
<dale.henrichs at gemstone.com> wrote:
> If you want to use 1.0a6 style versions just say the word and I'll make it so ... as I said, I think I will be following the Mozilla scheme going forward after discussion on mailing list which will make parsing a non-issue, but in the Mozilla scheme 1.0a6 still sorts less then 1.0alpha5.

Mmm.. as I said, I think GRVersion is currently outputting itself with
'alpha' anyway, so maybe that's most straightforward. But I just threw
it together because people wanted a version number they could look up
and I wasn't comfortable with using a String. :)

I honestly don't feel that strongly. Everyone else is keeping quiet; I
guess that means they don't care either?