[Seaside-dev] GROrderedCollectionTest>>#testSort

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:13:29 UTC 2010

> #sort you mean? Not yet... we either need to add it in Pharo, fix it
> in the one click, or add it to the Grease package.

OrderedCollection>>#sort and OrderedCollection>>#sort: is already part
of Pharo 1.1. The Seaside tests pass in Pharo 1.1.

I understand and I agree with Pharo not to implement #sort and #sort:
in SequenceableCollection, because it does not make sense for most
subclasses. SortedCollection, Heap and Interval are already sorted;
and for LinkedList sorting does not really make sense.

So I don't really know what to do to fix the Seaside test. We could
ask the Pharo guys to integrate OrderedCollection>>#sort and
OrderedCollection>>#sort: into Pharo 1.0, but maybe that's already too
late?

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch