[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Swazoo moved (again)?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:57:02 UTC 2010

Generally I suggest that anything referenced from a Metacello
configuration should be copied to a safe immutable location. This is
also what we do for our releases, see
<http://builder.seaside.st/distributions/>. Repositories are going to
diappear, packages are going to be deleted or moved. Nobody listened
when I suggested that in the Pharo list a few months back ... so here
you go :-)

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch