[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Swazoo moved (again)?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Mon Feb 22 18:25:47 UTC 2010

Lukas,

It is easy enough to edit the configuration when things change out from under users. Metacello isn't the only thing that breaks when packages are deleted from repositories.

Seaside28 is stable so there isn't a need to copy packages from there, unless you plan to destroy the repository:)

Seaside3.0 is under active development and dealing with moving packages is just one of the many things developers and users have to cope with:) Seaside 3.0 hasn't hit beta yet, so things are expected to change ...

I was just surprised to see Seaside-Swazoo move again and half expected that it might be moved one more time:)

Dale