[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Tools-Core-lr.15.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:29:22 UTC 2010

I guess my point is just that OldClass>>foo is the name of the method
that used to exist and now doesn't. So arguably that's what was
deprecated, even if the deprecation message is now on NewClass>>foo
(the old version didn't have NewClass>>foo so it couldn't really be
deprecated).

It's really a semantic argument though... I don't really care that
much when it comes down to it. So don't worry about it.

Julian