[Seaside] [Seaside-dev] Seaside components

carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar
Wed Jan 27 17:00:07 UTC 2010

Certainly you have to code the seaside way.
You may combine the table
and anchors xmtml elements to build a grid and there is a given sample
named table report or so.

I coded for the Google Chat API and
was able to shows nice graphs, if that is what yo are looking for, I am
going t publish that piece OSS soon, bt ping me so I canforward to you in
advance, now I dont have my home PC to share now.

> Hello.

> I am thinking of using seaside to develop a web
based application, but I
> really do not know how seaside can
satisfy my needs.
> I read the book at the seaside site and all
is well with the development
> in
> the seaside-way.
>
> Although, I have the following questions:
would have components like a grid and graphs in my application. Is this

> possible?
> I see that seaside includes Scriptaculous
and jQuery, so could I
http://trirand.com/blog/jqgrid/jqgrid.html?
> This component
> (or any other like this) exists or, if not, how difficult is to
build it?

> Another example. Searching the web I found
this thing called ZK:
> http://www.zkoss.org/zkdemo/userguide/.
There are at seaside grids,
> graphics