[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0 LGPL: Seaside-FileSystem-pmm.25.mcz

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:10:48 UTC 2010

1. RB does only reformat if necessary.

2. RB has a highly configurable reformatter: Settings > Refactoring
Browser > Configurable Formatter.

3. RB shows each change before applying, you can even fix it there if
you want. Accepting the proposed changes is like signing the EULA, it
is your problem from the on.

4. RB can also do plain search and replace: Refactor > Source Regex.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch