[Seaside-dev] apparent corruption in JQuery-Core-lr.110.mcz

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 01:41:42 UTC 2010

Thank you Dale for reporting this problem. I will add a Code Critics
rule for that and I fixed it in

   Name: JQuery-Core-lr.111
   Author: lr
   Time: 8 November 2010, 10:40:01 pm
   UUID: 08b2d589-1a62-4a1e-bc0a-347417ca8cc0
   Ancestors: JQuery-Core-lr.110

   - fixed the WideString method JQDevelopmentLibrary>>jQueryJs

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch