[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside] [ANN] new versions of Seaside30 configurations released

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Nov 15 17:57:08 UTC 2010

Julian,

In Metacello the hypen introduces a string segment, and I would prefer
not to use strings since -10 sorts before -9 ... Moving forward I would
prefer to stick with numeric version numbers.

I will probably need to make a GemStone release of the config this
afternoon and plan to call it 3.0.1.1.

Unless you intend on making official releases in that range this should
be an acceptable compromise.

Dale