[Seaside-dev] Please add me to developers on SqueakSource

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:52:24 UTC 2010

Hi Dan,

Great. We ask new contributors to share their first few submissions
either on the list here or attached to an issue in the tracker. This
allows us to go through a bit of a review as contributors get up to
speed. The best thing to do is post an .mcz file combined with a
description of the change, but a changeset is also fine.