[Seaside-dev] WAActionCallback not enabled for AJAX

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 22:06:04 UTC 2010

No, there is no need to patch anything, you just configure how jQuery
should do its requests. For example in my jQuery Mobile support code I
have the following snippet:

$(function () {
	$("html").ajaxSend(function(event, xhr) {
		xhr.setRequestHeader("X-Requested-With", "jQueryMobile");
	});
});

Something like that is necessary for both the Ajaxifier and the jQuery
Mobile library, because (most of the time) they do full requests
through the AJAX infrastructure. A preference doesn't cut it, because
sometimes you still want to do traditional AJAX request.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch