[Seaside-dev] Fwd: [Seaside Issues] Issue 542 in seaside: implement Strict Transport Security

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:33:59 UTC 2010

Hi,
Naming conventions are no problem. You use
Seaside-Core-<initials>.<number>.mcz, right? so the next version using my
will be: Seaside-Core-<initials>.661.mcz if I'm not mistaken.

About a configurable filter - Where can I learn about building a
configurable filter? Can you give an example for this in Seaside core?

Thanks.