[Seaside-dev] about 3.0.5

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Apr 27 15:38:22 UTC 2011

There appears to be an issue with updating to Swazoo 2.3...

If you load Swazoo 2.2.0.3 first, then load Swazoo 2.3 on top of it I
get a bunch of test failures. If I reload 2.2.0.3 I get test failures ...

I'm doing my tests in Pharo1.1.1 where the Swazoo tests were green with
2.2.0.3 and Seaside3.0.4...

I didn't run the tests with 3.0.5 and 2.2.0.3 so I'll try that combo
first ...

Perhaps we should hold off going to Swazoo 2.3 until the upgrade problem
is resolved? Or would you prefer to delay 3.0.5?

Dale