[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Core-jf.682.mcz

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jan 4 18:23:37 UTC 2011

GLASS doesn't reap sessions using the normal Seaside mechanism, so I
created a WANoReapingStrategy class that did nothing and then modified
the code in WACache to use that as the reaping strategy.

GLASS runs with multiple vms and those vms are all sharing the session
state, so it doesn't make sense to try to coordinate session reaping
across multiple vms ... it is easier to run a separate vm that does the
session reaping (once a minute by default) ...

Dale