[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Core-jf.682.mcz

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jan 4 20:00:58 UTC 2011

I believe that the only concern that I had was that the cache instance
variable wasn't going to be set in the
WANoReapingStrategy/WANullReapingStrategy case so I didn't want #reap to
be sent which would result in a MNU ... I didn't spend a lot of time
trying to figure out who might be sending reap, but the way it was
implemented it certainly looked like reap could/should be sent and I
didn't want that to happen....ever...

Dale