[Seaside-dev] P2P CMS/PM system with SeaSide and TeaTime

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jan 11 07:09:36 UTC 2011

So basically you're saying that content is going to be stored in a DHT?
That sounds reasonable if you're trying to avoid any particular
centralized "server" instance but, honestly, I would a) not take that
approach unless I had a Very Good Reason (tm) for doing so (what exactly
is wrong with server to begin with? and how is that not addressed by
adding fail-over and replication capabilities?) and b) Croquet/Cobalt
will not be helping you with your DHT work.

Unfortunately, the Croquet site is down right now (we're working on
getting it back up) otherwise I'd add a link to our Hedgehog
presentation which might clarify what Croquet is and what it isn't.

Cheers,
   - Andreas