[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.X for upcoming Pharo-dev 1.2

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:56:41 UTC 2011

2011/1/27 Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de>:
> Dont know about OB problem, looks like I havent followed
> all threads. Can you summarize the problem in short.
>
> I just downloaded one of the dev images built yesterday and I'm able
> to load Seaside 3.0.3, run it, browse and code with the browser as usual.
> Only "Finder" seems to have a problem with the styler...

There was a discussion between Lukas and Alain about what had to be
done. Run the code below to load OB.

"Refactoring"
Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'rb';
	package: 'AST-Core';
	package: 'AST-Semantic';
	package: 'Refactoring-Core';
	package: 'Refactoring-Changes';
	package: 'Refactoring-Critics';
	package: 'Refactoring-Environment';
	package: 'Refactoring-Spelling';
	load.
!
"OmniBrowser"
Gofer new
	renggli: 'omnibrowser';
	package: 'OmniBrowser';
	package: 'OB-Standard';
	package: 'OB-Morphic';
	package: 'OB-Shout';
	package: 'OB-Refactory';
	package: 'OB-Regex';
	package: 'OB-SUnitIntegration';
	load.
!
"Tools"
Gofer new
	renggli: 'unsorted';
	package: 'Shout';
	package: 'ShoutWorkspace';
	package: 'RoelTyper';
	package: 'ECompletion';
	package: 'ECompletionOmniBrowser';
	load.
!
"Select Tools"
SystemBrowser default: (Smalltalk at: #OBSystemBrowserAdaptor).