[Seaside-dev] broken MC versions

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:10:52 UTC 2011

To me it looks like colliding UUIDs are only a problem if different
versions with the same filename (same package, branch, version number,
initials) are committed to different repositories. I am far from any
image to verify this, but if this is the case then it is fairly easy
to avoid further problems and unlikely to have caused many problems up
to now.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch