[Seaside-dev] Re: broken MC versions

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:38:12 UTC 2011

2011/7/20 Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Due to a known, long standing bug with a trivial fix in Pharo there
> are several versions in the Seaside WIP repository with the same UUID.
> This obviously breaks MC. This is potentially not limited to the WIP
> repository but could potentially also be the case for the main
> repository. Doe anybody know a way of finding and fixing all these?

Attached is a csv containing all the versions with duplicate ids I
could find. The really bad cases (different versions of the _same_
package with the same UUID) are only in the WIP repository. There are
some less bad occurrences (different versions of different packages
with the same UUID) in the "trunk" 30 repository. I'll certainly have
to clean up the mess in the WIP repository (it has bad karma).