[Seaside-dev] JSON in Pharo

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:27:57 UTC 2011

Hi Ezequiel,

There are a few other packages on SqueakSource that deal with JSON and
that do not depend on Seaside.

    http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON.html
    http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/petit.html (PetitJson)

As far as I know these do not deal with serializing arbitrary objects
though, but I guess you can reasonably easy write some code that does
that on top of one of these libraries.

Philippe wrote a Magritte extension that serializes and deserializes
objects to JSON (and XML) using to their descriptions:

     http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritteaddons (Magritte-Json)

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch