[Seaside-dev] 3.0.6 next try

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Sep 1 23:15:34 UTC 2011

The current zinc configuration already references the seaside30 configuration introducing a dependency loop ...

I think that for 3.0.6, I'd be inclined to move the Zinc-Seaside package (which is the Zinc adaptor) out of the Zinc configuration and include it directly in the Seaside30 configuration ... If we do this, then the dependency loop is broken ... If that sounds cool I'll update the both configurations ...

Dale