[Seaside-dev] Odd inconsistency in Seaside One-Click 3.0.7

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 15:39:07 UTC 2012

It all looks perfectly normal to me. The image was saved with a class
and method selected in the browser. The fact that something is selected
will influence what is offered in the menus. Whether it's good to start
from this configuration (you can immediately start tinkering with the
counter example) or to start with a browser where nothing is selected
seems a tossup.

Cheers,
Bob