[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0.7

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:00:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have updated ConfigurationOfSeaside30 and ConfigurationOfSeasideRest.

I'm using the following to build the one-click image:

Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
	load.

(ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.7') load: 'OneClick'.

Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSeasideRest';
	load.

ConfigurationOfSeasideRest project stableVersion load: 'Tests'.

Before we announce the 3.0.7 I'd like to push some Pier updates I have and
put those in the Developer image.

Is there anything else that needs doing? Does Dale want to
update ConfigurationOfSeaside30 with Gemstone versions?

Cheers

Nick