[Seaside-dev] html5: draggable="true" ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Sep 23 12:22:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm experimenting to add html5 drag/drop features to Seaside.

The html5 spec says that all draggable elements need to declare the attribute "draggable" with the value "true".
Whenever I try to write that attribute using Seaside:

	aListItem
		attributeAt: 'draggable' put: 'true'

it will output:

	<li draggable="draggable"></li>

However, that does not make it work. The value needs to be 'true'.
I notice this is explicit encoding behavior on WAHtmlAttributes if the value is the boolean true. But I explicitly pass the string 'true' and I cannot immediately find where this is automagically converted to a boolean.

What would be the way to make this work?

Johan