[Seaside-dev] html5: draggable="true" ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Sep 23 12:49:12 UTC 2012

Hi Philippe,

That is what I do but in between the setting of the attribute and its encoding on the document, the value get magically converted from a string to a boolean.

I verify the value in the attributes dict right after setting it: it is a string.
When I verify its value when the dict is encoded, it has been converted to a boolean.

Johan