[Seaside-dev] Broken build because of use of #includesSubstring:

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:19:04 UTC 2013

I don't care much what version we use either. However we should keep
in mind that this is not about Pharo only, but also about all other
Seaside platforms.

Unfortunately ANSI does not describe a method for substring matching.
However ANSI describes #subStrings:, which would go along the current
#includesSubString: consistency wise.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch