[Seaside-dev] write access lost again

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Wed Jul 17 12:10:15 UTC 2013

I am all in favor … and would like to be added to developers, because I still have some work left on the Seaside3.1 configuration.

Stephan Eggermont adds, he also wants to be added as a developer.

And should we have a mirror on ss3? Because currently there is only an empty Seaside30 project by Philippe. Because if Smalltalkhub fails, I would still like to be able to download the latest version.

Cheers,
Diego