[Seaside-dev] in progress: pushing seaside30 commits to smalltalkhub

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Jul 19 13:22:38 UTC 2013

Ok, tested my configuration on Pharo 2.0.

After creating a local merge of the sports configuration, I could load both 3.0 and 3.1 in a fresh pharo 2.0 image and they run the site.

For Seaside 3.0 on Pharo2.0:
> load sports and seaside3 configuration.
> execute:
(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project load: #stable). " to load the default Seaside. Perhaps we should test some other groups (like Welcome) as well "
(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: #stable) load: 'Zinc-Seaside'. " To load Zinc, as it is not included in the default. "
ZnZincServerAdaptor startOn: 8080 "To start the Seaside server on its default port. "

For Seaside 3.1 on Pharo2.0:
> load sports and seaside3 configuration.
> execute:
(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project load: '3.1.0'). " to load the default Seaside 3.1. This includes Zinc. Perhaps we should test some other groups as well "
ZnZincServerAdaptor startOn: 8080 "To start the Seaside server on its default port. "

Shall I commit the ConfigurationOfSeaside3 to the repository? I still have some issues loading it on a Pharo 1.4 image … mainly because of Sports and Metacello.