[Seaside-dev] Seaside on Squeak

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Mar 20 16:54:23 UTC 2013

Tobias,

I'm inclined to leave #released versions alone and open a new version ... then there is no confusion about which version works in Squeak4.4 ... if you claim that 3.0.7 should be used for Squeak4.4, I can find older versions of the mcz file that invalidate that claim.

So i'd recommend going with 3.0.7.2 using 3.0.7.1 as a starting point ...

Dale