[Seaside-dev] Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Mar 22 10:15:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am working on making a configuration for Pharo 2.0, that loads Magritte and Seaside Rest, and all that is needed for this.

Currently I am busy with the configuration for Seaside. I created a version 3.1.1, since it needs to load the current bleeding edge (so newer versions). I think I have the right configuration now and all correct versions, but I get an error because the version 3.1.0 is broken for Pharo 2.0 (it refers to the packages 'Seaside-Pharo-Core' and 'Seaside-Tests-Pharo-Core', that are not defined under #'pharo20').

I have the following questions:
	1. Do you agree that I should create a version 3.1.1, or should it be 3.1.0.1?
	2. What do I do with version 3.1.0, since this is broken?

Cheers,
Diego