[Seaside-dev] Configuration of Seaside Modifications

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Mar 22 10:24:59 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Now that I am mailing about the configuration two more things:

Some libraries are not made Pharo 2.0 compatible, and since I do not need them I don't feel qualified to change them. I.E. the Swazoo2 that is referred in the Seaside configuration. What do I do with these. I thought I should refer to the new Pharo20 repo (http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20) and thus automatically generating an error if this option is used under pharo2.0.

I know the startup panel under Pharo 2.0 no longer works. I know there is a start by Stephan Eggermont at the ESUG to port this to spec, but this is not finished. I don't know what to do with this, I disabled loading it under Pharo 2.0.

Any suggestions for better solutions for this are welcome.

Cheers,
Diego