[Seaside-dev] Seaside3.0.x on Pharo2.0 ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Mar 24 12:17:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm busy loading and fixing stuff for Seaside3.0.7.1 on Pharo2.x

Since I'm mostly doing rather simple stuff to make it work, I wonder if really nobody else has already done this.
So... is there a more specific reason that this has not happened yet?

I would really want to have Seaside3.0.x on Pharo2.0 as well, not just Seaside3.1.

Johan

ps: I'm perfectly happy doing this, unless I'm repeating someone else's work ;-)