[Seaside-dev] Seaside3.0.x on Pharo2.0 ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Mar 24 14:36:48 UTC 2013

Hi Diego, all,

I now have a mostly working Seaside 3.0.7.1 in Pharo2.0 and a working configuration to load it.

There are a couple of tests failing due to incompatibilities in Grease with Pharo2.0.
They should be easy to fix but I notice that Grease has a different implementation (and already forked for Pharo2.0) in the Seaside3.1 repository.

So now I wonder: backport Grease from the Seaside3.1 repository to Seaside3.0 or merely fix the issues for Grease in the Seaside3.0 repository.

opinions?

Johan