[Seaside-dev] Seaside Configuration in 2.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Mar 25 14:20:24 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

We have to merge our works (or possibly throw away mine :-)
In the meantime, I also talked to Diego to synchronize.

We all have working versions of our own, now we need to consolidate and push them to the repository only.

I am wondering (without having looked at your config): I have a couple of failing tests regarding Grease in Pharo2.0 (for Seaside 3.0.7.1). Are you using the version of Grease from the 3.1 repo or the one from the 3.0 repo?

thanks
Johan