[Seaside-dev] grease and seaside on Squeak

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Apr 5 12:58:36 UTC 2014

Hey Tobias,

Sorry that it took a while to pick up your fixes.

On 25 Mar 2014, at 14:09, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> Sadly builder-ci needs a small patch to cope for the fact that
> the released 4.4 image still hast a redirect bug…

Is that the cause of the failures?
Because the Grease build on Travis shows the same failing tests.

>> It would be good if someone can fix them or tell me to mark some parts as non-loadable on Squeak (e.g. Slime in Squeak).
>> Otherwise, I will disable the automated builds as they are now always reporting a failure.
>
> GREASE:
>  I have fixed the only one Test that failed for me in Squeak 4.4 and Squeak 4.5.
>  The fix is in Grease-Slime-topa.26.
> SEASIDE:
>  Also here, only one test failed.
>  The fix is in Seaside-Core-topa.811.

thank you!
They are now in version 3.1.1 of Seaside and version 1.1.7 of Grease.

> :) Ok Fixes are in the STHub repo
>
> Should https://github.com/dalehenrich/builderCI/pull/59 be accepted, please
> add Squeak-4.5 to the test matrix :)

I will pull Dale.
He should emerge from the trenches any moment now :-)

thanks a lot!

Johan