[Seaside-dev] grease and seaside on Squeak

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 13:18:19 UTC 2014

On 05.04.2014, at 14:58, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

Hey Tobias,

Sorry that it took a while to pick up your fixes.

On 25 Mar 2014, at 14:09, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

Sadly builder-ci needs a small patch to cope for the fact that
the released 4.4 image still hast a redirect bug…

Is that the cause of the failures?
Because the Grease build on Travis shows the same failing tests.

I am really unsure there.
I tested locally and got (save the ones below) none of the travis failures.

It would be good if someone can fix them or tell me to mark some parts as non-loadable on Squeak (e.g. Slime in Squeak).
Otherwise, I will disable the automated builds as they are now always reporting a failure.

GREASE:
 I have fixed the only one Test that failed for me in Squeak 4.4 and Squeak 4.5.
 The fix is in Grease-Slime-topa.26.
SEASIDE:
 Also here, only one test failed.
 The fix is in Seaside-Core-topa.811.

thank you!
They are now in version 3.1.1 of Seaside and version 1.1.7 of Grease.

:) Ok Fixes are in the STHub repo

Should https://github.com/dalehenrich/builderCI/pull/59 be accepted, please
add Squeak-4.5 to the test matrix :)

I will pull Dale.
He should emerge from the trenches any moment now :-)

:D

Best
	-Tobias