[Seaside-dev] Issue with WARestfulHandler

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Apr 6 20:46:42 UTC 2014

Hi Gerhard,

If you set the caching to false, you should also clear the cache, because also with your suggested change, when you re-enable the cache, you will get the old cached routes back again.

But you are right that there is no support to turn off the cache or clear it, perhaps a #clearRoutesCache method is missing?
If you want to turn off the caching, you would need invoke it too.

Would that work for you?

Johan