[Seaside-dev] Re: [Pharo-users] [ANN] FontAwesome for Seaside

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sat Apr 19 10:52:02 UTC 2014

Hey,

just to notice, the TwitterBootstrap components
	http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap
also support FontAwesome.
This could be interesting if
	1) The old bootstrap suffices for you and
	2) You want Magritte integration.

Other than that, use Torsten’s :).
I personally will probably abandon http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap
once I find time to port the Magritte stuff.

Best
	-Tobias